Some things we should all be much more aware of…
2.April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day.
3. Today and all through April there will be more talk, more posts, more ads, more stuff sold, more people arguing about what caused Autism and still the numbers of children with Autism will rise.
4. For me everyday is Autism day. My son is brilliant, funny, clever, handsome, and amazing; he also happens to have Autism.
5. Children are being diagnosed with Autism in record numbers. Businesses, charities, celebrities, etc. are making record profits off the fears and vulnerabilities of parents.
6. Governments may say they’re aware and are doing a lot, but in truth, they just aren’t doing nearly enough.
7. Some parents hold mock funerals when their child is diagnosed with Autism. Is it just me or is that super creepy?
8. There are open doubters, closet doubters…
View original post 250 more words